Not enough time? Watch the video.
- When does my subscription start?
Your subscription starts the moment you receive your sign up confirmation email.
- Does my subscription run on a calendar month?
No, your subscription will run from month to month from the date you sign up.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and membership details.
- When do I need to cancel my subscription?
Cancel your subscription at least 5 working days before your next billing cycle in order to avoid being charged.
- If I cancel my subscription, will my account end immediately?
No, your account will run until the end of your current billing cycle as you have already paid for that month.
- How do I make a reservation to use Going Out?
It is important to note that you cannot book a table at a restaurant through Going Out. Going Out merely authorizes your discount; any bookings at a restaurant must be made directly with the restaurant.
- How do I authorize my Going Out discount?
In order to get 2-for-1 dining you need to follow the Going Out sign up process and create an account. Once you’ve done that, sign into your account. From your account you can then click on the restaurant page and select the restaurant you’d like to visit. Click on the “Register to go for 2-for-1 dining” button, select the date, and time for your authorization and submit the discount.
- Do I also need to contact the restaurant to make my reservation if doing so in advance?
Getting authorization through Going Out does not book for you at the restaurant. If you want to book a table at the restaurant, you will have to call them directly to do so.
- Can I order more than 2 meals and 2 drinks?
You can order anything you'd like. However, your Going Out discount will only apply to your second most expensive meal up to the value of R120 provided 2 meals and 2 drinks are purchased.
- How many times can I use Going Out?
There is no limit to the number of times you can use the app, but you can only use it once per day per restaurant.
- Is there a limit on how many times I can use Going Out at the same restaurant in a month?
Nope! As long as you use it only once per day per restaurant, you can use it every day of the month!
- When ordering, must the two meals and two drinks be the same in order to get the discount?
No. You can order any two meals and any two drinks. However, the discount will apply up to R120 of the second most expensive meal.
- If I have a group larger than 2 and some people order meals and some don’t, how will the discount apply?
As long as at least 2 meals and 2 drinks are ordered, the discount will apply to the second most expensive meal on the bill up to R120.
- Who do I contact if there is an issue with my reservation, uploading my slip or obtaining my refund?
- How does my discount work?
Once you have received your bill and paid for your meal, you take a photo of the slip and upload it onto the app. You will then be refunded the relevant discount into the bank account linked to your Going Out account.
- How long will it take to get my refund?
You will be refunded within 72 hours. Please note that claims received on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday will incur an additional days processing time.
- What if I want my refund to go to another bank account?
Your refund can only be paid into the bank account linked to your Going Out account as those are the details assigned to your subscription. This must be the membership holders bank account.
- If more than one person at the same table has Going Out, can we use more than one account per sitting?
Yes, there is a maximum of 2 memberships per table. 2 meals and 2 drinks need to be ordered per membership. So if there are 2 memberships at a table, the discount will apply to the 2nd & 4th most expensive meals on the bill, up to R120 each.